According to national surveys among leading colleges and universities, there are more high school seniors applying to college today than ever before. In a nutshell, this means that the college admissions process is more competitive than ever. Combine this competitive environment with rising tuition costs and it is especially important that college-bound students make wise choices.
Perkins & Murphy was established to meet the needs of families who are seeking advice as they enter the maze of the college admissions process. Our services are designed to save families time and resources as well as reduce the stress of selecting the school that best fits the student’s goals and personality.
What can we do for you?
- Guide you through the maze of the college admissions process.
- Save you time and resources.
- Give you peace of mind.
- Prepare students for the college admissions process in writing and in-person.
- Work with your busy schedule. In-person meetings in our office or your home or by phone, email, IM, and video conferencing.
- Provide the most options for students and families.
Here are some reasons why families choose Perkins & Murphy:
- We have assisted more than 1000 students to gain college admission.
- Our packages are all-inclusive. Families can rest assured that the process is under control and their student is prepared.
- We greatly reduce the stress of this unfamiliar process by providing you with counseling and advice based on years of experience.
- We understand financial aid and assist you in gaining available college funds.
- We help create a strategy that presents the student in the most positive light to college representatives.
- Our services are flexible and convenient to work with your schedule. We will meet in person, by phone, through the Internet or by video conferencing.
- The last years of high school can strain relationships between students and parents -- we open communication and clearly identify expectations.